11 Days of Christmas Contest Rules
CLICK <<< to get back to the 11 Days of Christmas Page
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTOC, LLC Savannah Ga, 31405 in conjunction with Fast Fit Body Sculpting; Training for Warriors; Savannah Music Festival; Board & Brush; Pooler Day Spa; Loves Seafood Restaurant; Chicken Salad Chick; All Thing Chocolate; Andy’s Lawn Machinery; Savannah Spirits Steakhouse; Wild Wing Café (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins at 12:00am on November 12th, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM on November 30th, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received by 11:59 PM on November 30th, 2018. This promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. This promotion is no way sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated in any way with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: in Georgia: Screven, Effingham, Chatham, Bulloch, Bryan, Chandler, Evans, Liberty, Montgomery, Toombs, Tattnall, Long, McIntosh, Jeff Davis, Appling, Wayne, and Bacon and in South Carolina: Hampton, Jasper, and Beaufort, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees, or persons living with employees or immediate family members of employees, of Raycom Media, Inc., WTOC-TV, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per person will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 12:00 AM on November 12th, 2018, individuals can log onto www.wtoc.com and submit an online form. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM on November 30th, 2018 to qualify. Sponsor reserves the right to exclude any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and subjective discretion is offensive, vulgar, or not otherwise up to Sponsor’s standards. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WTOC-TV and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WTOC-TV may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WTOC-TV is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
a) Two (2) Passes to any Savannah Music Festival event. Valued at $100.
b) One (1) 6 Week Challenge gift certificate from Training for Warriors. Valued at $299.
c) $1,500 off Body Sculpting at Fast Fit Body Sculpting. Valued at $1,500.
d) Two (2) free sign creation sessions at Board & Brush. Valued at $50.
e) One (1) free 60 Minute Massage with a personalized Organic Hand Crafter Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub Back Treatment at Pooler Day Spa. Valued at $50.
f) One (1) gift card for Loves Seafood. Valued at $50.
g) One (1) gift certificate for one (1) Trio Sampler Platter from Chicken Salad Chick. Valued at $45.
h) Twelve (12) Strawberries & Twelve (12) Cannoli from All Thing Chocolate. Valued at $50.
i) One (1) Tool/Lawn Equipment Gift Basket from Andy’s Lawn Machinery. Valued at $50.
j) One (1) gift card to Savannah Spirits Steakhouse. Valued at $50.
k) One (1) gift card to Wild Wings Café. Valued at $50.
6. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winners. Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
7. How the Prize(s) are awarded: Winner will be chosen at random from the list of participants. 1 Winner will be chosen daily starting December 1st, 2018 and ending December 11th, 2018. The winners will be notified by email or phone at the termination of the contest.
8. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. A valid driver’s license or other valid picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winners, and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility prior to receiving their prize, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by 12/31/18 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winners will be solely responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WTOC-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winners will receive a Form 1099 from WTOC-TV if WTOC-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name, voice, likeness, biography, and opinions in publicity in ay media, worldwide, without any additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WTOC-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused. Entrant releases Sponsor(s) from any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, product liability, and merchandise delivery.
11. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WTOC-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WTOC-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion). Sponsor disclaims any representations or warranties regarding the merchantability or fitness of any prize.
12. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WTOC TV 11 the News Place Savannah Ga 31405 between 1/01/18 and 1/01/19.
CLICK <<< to get back to the 11 Days of Christmas Page